Simplify your IT infrastructure
Create a more dynamic and flexible data centre with VMware’s proven virtualisation solutions, built on VMware vSphere, the industry’s leading virtualisation platform.
VMware virtualisation helps you reduce capital expenses through server consolidation. It allows you to reduce operating expenses through automation, while minimising lost revenue by reducing both planned and unplanned downtime. Ensure continued IT innovation while meeting enterprise application SLAs and increase time-to-market for application provisioning and upgrades..
With VMware vCentre Operations, you can accelerate IT service delivery, improve operational efficiency, ensure compliance, and reduce risk. VMWare solutions will also allow you to:
- Reduce costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware with server consolidation.
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions.
- Deliver high availability throughout the datacenter with VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Virtualise enterprise apps, including Oracle, Exchange, SQL Server, Sharepoint and SAP, and deliver the highest SLAs and top performance.
- Use policy-based automation and ensure compliance and performance with a zero-touch infrastructure using the vCenter Product Family for virtualisation management.
Top 5 reasons to adopt virtualisation software
- Get more out of your existing resources - Pool common infrastructure resources and break the legacy ‘one application to one server’ model with server consolidation.
- Reduce data centre costs - Fewer servers and related IT hardware means reduced real estate and reduced power and cooling requirements. Better management tools let you improve your server-to-admin ratio, reducing personnel requirements as well.
- Improve business continuity - Securely backup and migrate entire virtual environments with no interruption in service. Eliminate planned downtime and recover immediately from unplanned issues.
- Gain operational flexibility - Respond to market changes with dynamic resource management, faster server provisioning and improved desktop and application deployment.
- Improve desktop manageability and security - Deploy, manage and monitor secure desktop environments that users can access locally or remotely, with or without a network connection, on almost any standard desktop, laptop or tablet PC.
Providing Managed Services & Solutions.
Across Public & Private Sectors.
Customer retention with relevant, high quality and cost effective services.
Solutions Yearly. On time, on budget, operating within your infrastrusture.
Vendor partnerships, capability & accreditations.
Our onboarding process
Step 1 — We’ll send you a welcome pack that provides a detailed overview of the services you’ve ordered. This will also explain the best way to contact Probrand to resolve any issues or queries you may have.
Step 2 — We will conduct an onsite audit to ensure we have reviewed your whole estate prior to adopting your contract with us.
Step 3 — After a full adoption of our managed services, we’ll perform a business review to ensure you’ve been fully migrated, as well as outlining any questions or issues you may have.
After the initial onboarding process is complete, we’ll continue to conduct quarterly reviews to measure SLAs, along with a report of completed tasks and response times for full transparency.
- Network Services RM3808
||Lot name and contact
||IP telephony services