Enterprise-Class Wi-Fi made Super Simple at Last
IT staff love cool networking features but not if it requires two-years of tedious training and massive manuals.
Our Ruckus Smart/OS software and applications is just that: smart. It delivers a bunch of wireless LAN features not found in any other centrally-managed system. And we don't nickel and dime you for them.
- Adaptive wireless meshing
- Sophisticated user access controls
- Automatic traffic redirection
- Integrated Wi-Fi client performance tools
- Elegant and simple guest networking functions
- Rogue AP detection and advanced Wi-Fi security features
- Flexible WLAN groups
- Extensive authentication support
- Robust network management
And it gets better.
Ruckus Smart/OS is widely-considered the most simple and straight forward centralized WLAN software system there is. Ruckus Smart/OS runs on all our ZoneDirector Smart WLAN controllers and uses a highly-intuitive Web user interface to make configuration and administration of the entire WLAN a breeze.
- Ultra-simple WLAN configuration in literally minutes through an intuitive Web-based wizard
- Elegant guest networking that allows unique and timed guest passes to be generated for a specific user or group of users
- Support for 802.1x, LDAP (captive portal), native Active Director, and RADIUS authentication
- Dynamically-generated pre-shared keys that are automatically installed on clients
- Rich user access policies that can be enforced by user, traffic type or TCP port
- Creation of up to 32 unique WLANs that can be mapped to specific APs or VLANs
- Seamless management integration with existing network infrastructure
- Dynamic RF controls over transmit power and channel assignments
- Seamless and secure mobility using advanced L3 tunneling and opportunistic PMK caching techniques
- Traffic thresholds for users on a specific SSID to ensure fairness
- Automatic traffic redirection using WISPr for multi-site authentication for large-scale deployments