You wouldn’t waste time or money buying, installing and maintaining IT equipment you don’t need.
And you don't have to. By making the switch to cloud computing with Probrand you'll only pay for the services or infrastructure you need.
Our consultative approach will you help choose the best solution for your business, and support you with implementation and migration. You’ll see a game-changing shift in cost savings, efficiency, agility, scalability and reach that’s too awesome to miss.
What exactly is cloud computing?
While usually represented by a cloud symbol, cloud computing is simply the name for remotely-hosted services delivered over the internet. In short, it removes the hassle and cost of managing a physical IT setup, and instead, the services or infrastructure you access are hosted and managed by Probrand in our dedicated UK data centres. And since we’re ISO 27007 accredited, you can be confident your data is secured to the highest information governance standards.
Benefits of cloud computing, delivered by our experts
With cloud computing, you only pay for what you need, so there’s no expensive kit lying around unused. And that’s not the only great reason to choose Probrand for your cloud services:
- Improve cashflow by spending on operational expenditure instead of capital
- Access the service or infrastructure you want quickly and hassle-free
- Enhance efficiency when you need to adopt or upgrade to a new system
- Trial a new service for free without investing in expensive equipment
- Enjoy unlimited access to reliable expert support whenever you need it.