All the benefits of Microsoft Office without the computing hassle.
Your employees need the latest productivity software, but running it on your own computers can be a headache. Managing and maintaining your applications and hardware infrastructure is costly and time consuming.
Microsoft Office 365 takes everything you expect from Microsoft Office and drops it into the cloud, replacing your on-site Office environment with a simple online approach. This saves you money and time while optimising your IT, so that you can focus on bigger issues.
This approach suits professionals and small businesses without complex IT needs, but also serves larger organisations looking for easy-to-use cloud-based management tools in a single location.
Seamless collaboration for a low monthly payment
Putting email, web conferencing, documents, and calendars in the cloud enables your employees to collaborate smoothly with each other, sharing and editing documents together. It offers bulletproof security to protect data stored on Microsoft’s cloud-based servers.
Microsoft Office 365 takes the industry's most recognised set of Office tools and delivers them as a flexible, per-user per-month subscription plan with predictable annual costs. This enables you to scale services quickly as your business grows, and eliminates the need for cumbersome software license management.
Probrand is your local, focused technology partner to help tailor your Office 365 cloud-based deployment. Our first-class configuration skills will get you up and running with this service, ensuring that your local devices and accounts integrate seamlessly with Microsoft’s service.
Why Probrand for SaaS - Office 365?
Award Winning Service.
Deep Technical Expertise.
98% Customer Retention.
Flexible Working Model.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner Probrand can support your transition to the cloud by helping you assess your needs, choose the right services, and provide add-on capabilities.
- Office 365 enables you to manage your entire office productivity system without a single server on-site.
- Support mobile workers by giving them access to essential email, calendar, and website services in a cloud environment from where ever they are.
- An easy monthly or yearly payment scheme reduces the overhead involved with software license tracking.
- All documents and data are securely backed up in Microsoft’s cloud, reducing the risk of data loss from on-site computing problems.
- Subscription-based cloud service enables you to update your software automatically with new features, meaning that employees always have the latest technology.
- Companies needing more complex integrations can upgrade services to cover Active Directory support and advanced archiving capabilities.