Microsoft 365 Business: replace computing hassle with productivity across the cloud
Your employees need the latest productivity software whether they're at home or in the office, and accessible on a variety of devices. Running it on your own computers can be a headache with applications and hardware infrastructure to manage and maintain, it can be a costly and time-consuming chore.
Microsoft 365 Business is a fully supported cloud-based productivity hub that combines premium Office apps (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) with powerful cloud services, device management, and advanced security for a per-month per-user cost dependant on the plan you choose. This was renamed from Office 365 Business in April 2020. Current plans include Microsoft 365 Business Basic, Standard, or Premium. For organisations that just want the suite of office apps, you can choose the Microsoft 365 Apps plan.
Seamless collaboration for a low monthly payment
With a Microsoft 365 Business plan not only do you get the productivity tools your people need, you shift to a solution that's easier to manage, provides advanced tools to transform the way you work whilst safeguarding your data with enterprise-grade security. And because it's a cloud-based solution with a monthly cost, you get the benefits of scalability, without the hassle of software licence management. All this saves you time, improves productivity, and saves you money.
This approach suits professionals and small businesses without complex IT needs, but also serves larger organisations looking for easy-to-use cloud-based management tools in a single location. For organisations with more than 300 users, or higher level compliance and security needs, you'll probably want to look at Microsoft 365 Enterprise plans.
Why Probrand for Microsoft 365 Business?
Probrand is an accredited Microsoft Gold Partner and can support you every step of the way, starting with helping you assess the right plan to suit the way your business works now, and how it will grow in the future. Our in-house team of engineers have years of expertise with configuration and deployment, and will make sure that your local devices and accounts integrate seamlessly with Microsoft's service. We can also provide additional IT support and solutions should you need them.
Award Winning Service.
Deep Technical Expertise.
98% Customer Retention.
Flexible Working Model.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner Probrand can support your transition to the cloud by helping you assess your needs, choose the right services, and provide add-on capabilities.
- Microsoft 365 Apps enables you to manage your entire office productivity system without a single server on-site.
- Support mobile workers by giving them access to essential email, calendar, and website services in a cloud environment from where ever they are.
- An easy monthly or yearly payment scheme reduces the overhead involved with software license tracking.
- All documents and data are securely backed up in Microsoft’s cloud, reducing the risk of data loss from on-site computing problems.
- Subscription-based cloud service enables you to update your software automatically with new features, meaning that employees always have the latest technology.
- Companies needing more complex integrations can upgrade services to cover Active Directory support and advanced archiving capabilities.