Visit the office from anywhere with a secure remote access solution in the cloud.
Everywhere’s an office these days. When your mobile staff need access to your organisation’s IT network from a remote location, you need to provide them with quick, secure access.
Setting up and managing secure remote working can be complex and costly. Probrand provides an easy alternative as a service for just a small monthly fee or we can design, configure and implement this for you as a solution you then manage yourself.
Your employees will need more than storage drives. They will demand access to the applications on their office desktops. With our managed remote access, every staff member can access exactly what they need via their PCs, tablets or phones, from wherever they are in the world.
For more information download our Remote Access leaflet [PDF]
Secure remote working for a low monthly payment
Probrand uses the ultra-secure SonicWall Aventail SSL VPN for its remote access service. This remote access controller ensures that traffic between employees’ devices and your network is always encrypted.
Staff simply log in using their existing username and password via a dedicated web page to connect with computers in the office. All you pay is a low monthly fee, which you can record as operating expenditure.
Giving your staff the freedom to work off-site can increase their productivity, particularly with out-of-hours working. You’ll make great long-term budget savings by reducing the cost of owning and maintaining your own VPN.
Why Probrand for Secure Remote Access?
ISO 27001 Accreditation.
Deep Technical Expertise.
98% Customer Retention.
Flexible Working Model.
As a Dell Premier and professional services Partner and SonicWall ‘Outstanding Integrator of the Year’, we have a heritage of delivering controlled, low risk roll-out plans. We provide managed remote access to a wide range of businesses, and our dedicated technical team delivers projects on time, on budget and with minimal disruption.
- We deploy the hardware at your offices quickly, timed for the least business disruption.
- We regularly monitor the SSL VPN to provide an ongoing assessment of performance and we also back up its configuration.
- Use our reporting portal to find out how your staff are using remote access and get a breakdown of traffic.
- Regular low monthly payments enable you to switch from capital to operational expenditure.
- Our all-inclusive price includes installation, hardware, software license, centralised reporting, updates and support.
- Secure Sockets Layer Virtual Private Network (SSL VPN) gives your employees user-friendly, secure remote access via the encrypted VPN tunnel.