Storage, networking and operating systems, in the cloud and on demand.
Running your own computing and networking hardware on-site is costly and inefficient. You have to allocate capital to it, refresh it regularly and fix it when it breaks down. Operating your own infrastructure means hiring costly employees with the right skills to keep it running smoothly. Even then, on-site hardware still fails, which can disrupt your business and cost you more money.
We offer an online, cloud-based platform that gives you operating systems, network bandwidth and storage capacity on demand. Our Platform as a Service offering gives you the technology that you need to deliver business solutions for your employees and customers, all without having to run any equipment yourself.
Probrand configures all of the equipment for you, and manages its operation in the background. The result? Push-button provisioning, with new computing resources available when you need them, for a low monthly fee.
Probrand operates a range of cloud-based services for business customers in its own world-class datacentres. We are experts at managing servers, networking and storage resources securely and efficiently, providing economies of scale to individual business customers that they cannot match on their own.
Award Winning Service.
Deep Technical Expertise.
98% Customer Retention.
- Our easily-managed low monthly payment makes Platform as a Service computing affordable to you.
- Cloud-based provisioning means access to computing resources on demand. No more waiting weeks for new equipment to arrive.
- Our cloud-based services are replicated between two datacentres in different locations, making them highly resilient.
- Our flexible operating system, storage and network configuration means that we can adapt computing requirements to suit your business needs.
- Our datacentre is physically secure with tightly-controlled access, meaning that only the right people get near your data.
- Our support engineers are on site 24 x 7 x 365, monitoring and maintaining equipment constantly to ensure that your infrastructure stays available.