When disaster happens, be ready with a cloud-based backup.
The stark reality of business is that disasters can and do happen. Whether you’re the victim of an act of god or an advanced cyber attack, if you’re without a disaster recovery plan, your future could be in serious jeopardy.
The quicker you’re back to business, the greater your chances of survival. Probrand’s cloud-based backup & disaster recovery service safeguards you against the unforeseen, protecting your reputation and maintaining your service levels so you can carry on as usual.
Probrand manages cloud-based backup and recovery for many clients. Our cost-effective disaster recovery plan is tried and tested, and enables SMEs to get back up and running whatever happens.
Immediate recovery from disasters big or small
Our cloud disaster recovery service will keep you operational in the face of adversity. With a business continuity plan and managed IT service, we’ll take regular snapshots of your IT system, with on-site server imaging and secondary cloud backup ensuring you’re back to business in hours, not weeks. While everything’s being restored, your staff will have remote access from anywhere, so disruption is completely minimised. Because you pay monthly, you get high-end disaster recovery without a high up-front investment.
Why Probrand for Disaster Backup & Recovery?
ISO 27001 Accreditation.
Deep Technical Expertise.
98% Customer Retention.
- We take a snapshot of your server structure and operating systems daily or weekly. We’ll always have the very latest copy of your files to ensure data loss is kept to a minimum.
- We store your files in our two separately-located UK cloud storage vaults. Storing your data in the cloud removes the need for expensive infrastructure, and makes it quick and easy to restore everything.
- Employees can remote access your replica server environment hosted in the cloud. Business continues as usual, because your staff don’t have to wait around for your system to be fully restored.
- Our services includes a full annual disaster recovery test. We’ll prepare you for any threats that emerge each year and demonstrate how robust your disaster recovery system is.
- Probrand is ISO 27001 accredited. Our clients benefit from the highest level of information governance.
- Consultancy and support - We can take complete ownership of your disaster recovery from plan to implementation and testing, for total peace of mind.