Inoculate yourself against the Internet’s worst malware with cloud-based antivirus.
The steady rise in cybercrime makes even simple online activities dangerous. Simple things like browsing the Internet and opening emails can leave your business at risk from malicious cyberattacks.
Untrustworthy websites and dubious attachments can unleash all manner of worms, viruses, malware and more into your systems. Independent IT security institute AV-Test identifies over 100 million new malware strains each year.
SMEs tend to be less aware of IT threats and underestimate them more than bigger organisations, and are least-equipped to deal with them.
Cloud antivirus provides automatic protection
With our cost-effective cloud antivirus service, you never have to worry about your IT system being compromised again. Our advanced software scans, prevents, disables and removes computer viruses easily and automatically.
You don’t have to worry about tracking the latest malware. Because our anti-virus solution is cloud-based, it sees new threats emerging across the Internet and updates its profiles to protect you against them. Regular automatic updates immunise your systems from the worst that the Internet has to offer.
For a low annual fee, you’ll get a fully supported and managed service that gives you 24x7 protection from viruses, Trojan horses and spyware. You’ll avoid costly downtime and the need for manually updating your antivirus – we do it all for you.
We help many organisations lower their overheads and do business confidently with the backing of our managed cloud antivirus software. Supported by our dedicated, award-winning technical team, we’ll deliver exactly what you need on time and on budget, helping you save money over traditional antivirus.
Why Probrand for Antivirus?
Award Winning Service.
Deep Technical Expertise.
98% Customer Retention.
- Sophisticated software detects viruses, trojans and spyware 24/7, without costly human intervention.
- Our lightweight scanning engine and daily out-of-hours virus scans protects your computer in the background without sacrificing computer performance.
- Our central management system means that your software will always be up-to-date and you’ll stay ahead of threats.
- Get security and patch reports emailed to you weekly, keeping you informed of recent threats and how well the software is working.
- We offer all-inclusive pricing for simple budget control, with a fixed annual price that you can record as operational expenditure.
- We install, support and upgrade the software as part of our service, keeping management costs to a minimum.