When it comes to upgrading, it’s hard to make everybody happy, let alone more productive.
Whatever your core objectives, by putting your employee needs at the core of your decision-making process, you’ll help ensure that you find the right equipment to help them work effectively, and importantly still meet business objectives.
Dell have created this checklist guide that walks you through gathering the right information together for a successful refresh, and gives you some tools for help understand different types of workers. If you’re looking to provide your IT team with some guidance for your team, or you work in IT and want a team to assess their own needs, this is a great starting point.
Once you’ve gone through the checklist you will have:
1. Identified goals and objectives
2. Identified the types of workers you need to plan for.
3. Figured out who needs which device.
4. Added everything up.
5. Identified your key next steps to execute your plan.
6. Identified partners to help with life cycle management.
Already know what you’re looking for?
Visit our marketplace to compare price and stock from multiple suppliers, or call us on 0800 262629 to discuss your needs.