Post your gamechanging moments and win!
Choose a game changing company, organisation or moment and share it on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram - it could include a photo, gif or organisation name. Be sure to mention @Probrand #gamechanger to enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning. The post with the most likes and shares wins.
Why are we running a competition?
We knew it was time for a change in the IT procurement field, and with the launch of our new hassle-free IT marketplace we wanted to celebrate innovation with a competition.
How to join the competition?
Anyone can join this competition by simply sharing on social media game-changing companies, organisations or moments, showing how they are game changing. Make sure to mention our social handle (@Probrand) and our competition hashtag #gamechanger in your post to complete your entry.
1: Choose a game changing company, organisation or moment
2: Create & post it on one of the social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram), mention our social handle( @Probrand) and by using the competition hashtag #gamechanger
3: Gather likes & shares
When does the competition end?
The competition starts on the 23.05.2018 and the ends on the 29.06.2018, when the competition winner is announced.
How to win?
All you need to do to win is for your post to receive the most likes & shares before the end date.
Here are some a few examples of posts that would qualify:
We know that everybody wants to know what the prize is, and we are delighted to announce that prize for the post with the most likes & shares is a "Supercar Driving Experience" for 2 people.
On the day you will choose 3 cars from a wide variety ranging from Ferrari's & Ariel Atom's to the Bumbleebee from Transformers, for a day filled with excitement & adrenaline!
For more information about the competition or prizes please check out our T&C's below.
Terms & conditions
- The promoter is: Probrand Ltd. company no 02653446, whose registered office is at 45-55 Camden St., Birmingham, B1 3BP.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 years or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required. Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Probrand Ltd Marketing Team.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://Twitter.com; http://LinkedIn.com; http://Facebook.com; http://Instagram.com
- Multiple entries from the same person are allowed.
- Closing date for entry will be 29.06.2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Supercar Driving Experience for two people. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen based on the engagement their post received (highest number of likes & shares)
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner how the prize will be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.