1. Describe your role:
My role in the HR team has evolved since I have joined Probrand. I actually joined as a Procurement Administrator, Ian Nethercot took me on as a risk! I then moved into the HR team as a HR Assistant. I assisted with HR activities and recruitment and then became the Internal Recruiter. I went back to my HR role but then assisted with recruitment again for a short period. That’s what I love about HR the role can be so versatile and you are faced with something different every day.
2. How long have you been with Probrand:
3 years and 1 month
3. If you were stuck on an island and could only have one bit of tech what would it be?
My mobile phone (is there wifi on the island??) if not then my IPAD as I have downloaded episodes of Homeland I can watch. Can I go now please??
4. If you could visit any country what would it be?
I love travelling! I would love to travel to, Australia, America, Cuba, Canada, Croatia, Haiti - just to name a few
5. What was your favourite TV program as a child?
There are so many! ‘Sister Sister’, ‘Kenan and Kel’ and ‘Art Attack’.
6. Your most overused phrase?
‘OMG they are sooo sweet.’ I say this all the time.
Join Team PB to accelerate your career - see all opportunities