Your business demands the speed and efficiency of an All-Flash system, and the wider business benefits this brings. Netapp, named a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays, will guarantee data reduction of up to 5:1, based on your workloads.
- Leading Storage for Less – optimal efficiency using state-of-the-art data reduction, including inline compression, deduplication, and compaction
- Improved Efficiency – guaranteed effective capacity reduces cost per GB and improves efficiency
- Consolidated Workloads – reduce your storage footprint by up to 19 times, by consolidating all your workloads on a high-density, energy-efficient all-flash storage array.
How it works:
- Our experts will design your storage architecture with your unique needs in mind, recommending the solution that provides performance and data-resilience.
- Where a Netapp All-Flash system is right for your needs, Netapp will then guarantee a workload-specific efficiency ratio (based on your workloads and required capacity).
- We’ll work with you to ensure your storage is integrated seamlessly into your network.
Netapp will cover any shortfall with additional solid state drives (SSDs) for AFF systems, or incremental nodes for SolidFire systems. This global program applies to All Flash FAS systems, including the AFF8040, AFF8080, AFF A200, AFF A300, AFF A700, and AFF A700s products, and SolidFire systems including SF4805, SF9605, and SF19210 products.
What do I do now?
Request more information via the form, or give us a call on 0800 262629 to arrange a chat with one of our experts.