Ideal for installing and concealing AV cables within walls or trunking. The Snap-In Modules feature a socket on the front of the plate and a female socket on the reverse via a trailing cable.
No soldering required!
The installation will consist of...
A pre-populated double back box and faceplate is surface mounted onto a wall. The cables included in the kit are plugged into the female socket on the reverse of the modules and connect to AV devices such as Televisions, Projectors, Speakers or Whiteboards and are generally concealed in trunking.
This completes the AV Snap-In Modular System and it is now ready for the user to plug cables from their Desktop PC or Laptop into the front of the AV Modules.
Installation couldn’t be easier!
- Creates a simple connection between your PC & AV Device
- Ensures a tidy environment - cables from the AV Devices are concealed behind trunking
- Easy to install meaning reduced installation time and expense
- Cables from the Desktop PC, Tablet PC or Laptop plug into the sockets on the front of the snap-in modules
- Cables included in the kit connect the TV, Projector, Speaker or Whiteboard and the sockets on the rear of the snap-in modules
- 1 x Double Faceplate Bevelled Edge
- 1 x Double Back Box
- 1 x HDMI Snap-In Module
- 1 x 3.5mm Snap-In Module
- 1 x VGA Snap-In Module
- 1 x USB Snap-In Module
- 1 x HDMI 4K UHD Male to Male Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm Male to Male Cable
- 1 x VGA Male to Male Cable
- 1 x USB A Male to B Male Cable (5M & 10M Kits aslo inc. Active USB Cables)
Options & Codes...