Did you know?
80% of companies say they deliver superior customer service. Yet, only 8% of customers say the same companies are delivering superior customer service
Time, Customer Service Hell, 2011
73% of decision makers have seen an increase in the complexity of customer interactions
Right Now, Customer Experience Impact Report, 2011
Great customer experience reduces service cost up to 33%
Harvard Business Review. The Value of Customer Experience Quantified, 2014
Length of customer calls is expected to go up by 40% in the next 5 years
British Telecom. Super Agent, 2014
The Jabra BIZ series of corded headsets are specially designed for contact centre use with noise canceling microphones, light and durable build quality and added padding for comfort.
Contact centre agents are your brand ambassadors, so give them the tool to sound as clear as your brand.
BUILT TO LAST
Jabra BIZ 2300 headset is built to survive in a high-performing contact centre
- Kevlar®-reinforced cord is built to withstand daily use
- Boom-arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking - we call this FreeSpin™.
Lightweight and unobtrusive, Jabra BIZ 2300 is made to be worn all day.
- Adjustable headband and microphone boom let you find the perfect fit
- Programmable control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls, and more
- PeakStop™ technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears
Jabra BIZ 2300 delivers vibrant, lifelike conversations. Every time.
- Specially designed “air shock” mic filters out sharp breathing sounds
- HD Voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
- The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call
Jabra contact centre headsets work flawlessly with all major contact centre platforms and we work in close partnership with the biggest players in the market such as Avaya, Cisco and Mitel.
To discover more about the Jabra BIZ series of corded headsets contact your Account Manager.