BANISH BOTTLENECKS WITH NEXT-GEN 10 GIGABIT SWITCHING
Four in ten small to mid-sized businesses cite network performance bottlenecks as the top reason to upgrade to 10 Gigabit (10G) switching*. What’s more, no-one wants to be left behind with adoption set to double by the end of 2017*.
FACT: 75% of small to mid-sized businesses state that more than 30% of their network will consist of 10 Gigabit ports by the end of 2017*
10 Gigabit switching is moving out of large enterprises and datacentres into the heart of SMB networks at an increasing pace. If not already on your ‘Review’ or ‘To Do list’, here’s why it should be:
- Deliver higher speed 10 Gigabit networks with Copper connectivity at considerably lower price points than 10 Gigabit Fibre (SFP+)
- Leverage existing Cat5e/Cat6A copper cabling and avoid the need for costly fibre runs
- Achieve backwards compatibility with Gigabit connections, allowing your network to evolve as demand grows.
FACT: NETGEAR leads the way with 10 Gigabit Switches sold under $10k**
Discover the new, next generation range of 10 Gigabit NETGEAR ProSAFE® Smart Managed switches.
- ProSAFE XS708T Smart Managed 8-port 10 Gigabit Copper Switch for small businesses and demanding high bandwidth workgroups.
- ProSAFE XS716T Smart Managed 16-port 10 Gigabit Copper Smart Switch for small and medium-sized organisations. Suited to workgroups and aggregation deployments.
- ProSAFE XS728T Smart Managed 28-port 10 Gigabit Copper Smart Switch which can be used at the centre of a small business network or as an aggregation/access switch in a larger organisation.