Origin Storage Inception MLC800 Series offers cost effective high-capacity storage as well as great performance and reliability. The SSD series fully consists of semiconductor devices using NAND Flash Memory which provide high reliability and high performance for a storage media. The series product is perfect for the computer enthusiasts who want to improve the system performance in the easiest way.
The Inception MLC800 Series complies with SATA-standards and is electrically compatible with a serial ATA disk drive. In order to meet the high standard level we promise, the drives use a high performance SATA-III controller, and multi-level cell (MLC) NAND Flash memory. In addition, it supports external DRAM(256M/512M).
Inception MLC800 is very easy to install and is available as a stand-alone or a solution that includes all the accessories you’ll need. It’s backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and Origin’s reliability.
- Supports SATA Interface rate of 6Gb/s
- Ultra high-performance
- Low power consumption
- Dynamic power management
- TRIM Command supported
Capacities: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB
Endurance: Total Bytes Written (TBW):
128GB drive: Up to 262TB
256GB drive: Up to 524TB
512GB drive: Up to 1048TB
1TB drive: Up to 2096TB
Warranty: Limited three-year warranty
Dimensions: 69.8mm x 100.2mm x 7mm
For installation and warranty information,
Please visit originstorage.com
RoHS, WEEE, CE
- Reliable- solid-state drives are less likely to fail than standard hard drives, due to having no moving parts
- Cost effective- lower energy usage and greater productivity with higher IOPS
- Faster- almost instantaneous data access, quicker boot process, faster file transfer
- Less power consumption- energy efficiency can deliver longer battery life in notebooks, less power strain on the system