Register now for the second Midlands Cyber Security Expo which takes place a year after GDPR regulations have come into effect.
Featuring expert speakers sharing their knowledge, key insights and best practice to help organisations identify and mitigate current cyber security threats, manage risk, and protect data.
We’re delighted to confirm five of our expert speakers:
- Detective Constable Patrick McBrearty, West Midlands Police – Open Source Intelligence: How people behave online in and out of work, how it affects us and our organisations
- Mark Lomas, Probrand – Zero-Trust: Trust no-one, trust nothing. Managing and mitigating risk in a post-GDPR world
- Alex Michael, SonicWall – Empowering end-users: your frontline cyber security defence
- David Emm, Kaspersky – The What, How, Who and Why of Computer Malware
- Nicola Whiting, CSO, Titania – The importance of diversity in Cyber Security
- Dave Lovatt, Data Security Officer, Disability Solutions - Our GDPR Journey
Alongside our exclusive agenda with unrivalled speakers, you will also get the chance to speak to some real experts – made up of a selection of our key security vendor partners – about your specific cyber security challenges.
The agenda and speaker line up will be announced in the run up to the event. For now, follow us on @probrand or #midscybersecurity19 to stay up to date.
Do you have info on car parking and travel?
The day delegate rate for parking at Faraday Wharf is £7 and is paid at Reception. Car parking facilities are provided for visitors on a first come first served basis at the venue basement car park located at Faraday Wharf, Love Lane, B7 4BB. Cash notes are not accepted.
More info on directions and parking can be found here - https://www.innovationbham.com/carparkinganddirections
Will there be catering provided at this event?
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Where do I see the list of vendors attending this event and the conference agenda?
This Eventbrite page will continue to be updated in the run up to the event so keep checking here as well as on social media by following @Probrand and the hashtag #midscybersecurity19
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please either bring a printed copy or electronic copy of your ticket.
Can I update my registration information?
You are able to go back and edit your registration via your confirmation email sent to you by Eventbrite.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket doesn't match the person who attends?
This is fine however it does mean the event organisers may not have a name badge prepared for you on the day itself.