Register now to attend our webinar (taking place on multiple dates) and build your plan of action for a safe return to work: no matter where your workforce is.
As lockdown eases, the nature of work has changed forever - which means new considerations to ensure the safety, productivity and empowerment of your staff.
We'll show you how to tailor your approach for every workforce, wherever they are. We'll guide you through the three main pillars of post-lockdown working, considerations you need to make to support and keep staff safe and how they can be best empowered for a safe and productive return.
Register for our webinar, taking place on multiple dates now.
Your speaker: Mark Lomas, technical leader
- The lockdown journey: how we got here
- The three main areas of post-lockdown working approaches: remote, hybrid or a socially distanced return to the workplace
- Risks and guidelines to keep staff safe and productive
- Security considerations
This webinar is part of our Keep Britain Working series. To see past webinars on-demand click here.
Dates and times
- Friday 14th August - 11am
- Tuesday 18th August - 3pm
- Friday 21st August - 10am
- Tuesday 25th August - 10am
- Friday 28th August - 11am
Register for our webinar now