“Our journey with remote consultations, enabling clinicians to see and treat patients virtually. Protecting the NHS, saving lives.” Neil Kelly, Head of Digital Services and IS at NHS Sussex CCGs
Exclusive webinar on 29th April at 2pm with Neil Kelly.
Amongst unprecedented times, Neil will share his experience of rapidly identifying and deploying a solution across multiple sites, and the key challenges and barriers he and his team have had to overcome for success. It aims to provide short cuts for digital leaders looking for ways to treat patients virtually.
Learn how this fast-moving CCG is using tech to:
- Keep clinicians mobile and front line staff operational in isolation
- Contact patients and continue GP services remotely to reduce health system strain
- Keep patients away from A&E, so resources can focus on critical patients
- Ultimately save people’s lives
- The challenges faced by the trust around communication
- The journey to finding the right solutions
- The solutions selected and the reasons chosen
- Impact and outcomes
- Key learnings and advice
This webinar will be running on 29th April at 2pm
To attend simply fill in the form on the right. You will be emailed a webinar link to join shortly afterwards.
Link not come through? Email firstname.lastname@example.org