Register now for our third Midlands Cyber Security Expo taking place on the 11th November 2020 at Gas Street Church, Birmingham
We're back for a third year with an exclusive agenda and a raft of expert cyber security exhibitors.
Our fantastic line-up of speakers will be sharing their knowledge, key insights and best practice to help businesses and organisations in the Midlands region identify and mitigate current cyber security threats, manage risk, and protect data. They'll be a chance to ask questions, and our exhibitor partners will be happy to delve into your specific challenges and provide guidance.
Note that this is a business event, for people responsible for any aspect of cyber security within their organisation.
- Nicola Whiting MBE, COO, Titania Group - AI & Cyber Security
- Paul Kearney, Head of Cyber Security Research, BCU - Cyber Security and IoT
- Dr John Child, Criminal Law Reform Now Network - How reforming the Computer Misuse Act will impact your business
- Hinesh Mehta, Lead, West Midlands Region Cyber Crime Unit - The Impact of Cyber Crime
- Mark Lomas, Solutions Architect, Probrand - Data Security
- Lee Rendell, Kaspersky - TBC
- Ronan McCurtin, VP North Europe, Acronis - Our cyber security sporting partnersgips with Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool and Williams F1
- Kari Lawler and Chris Woods, CyberQ - AI, Cyber Security and the Dark Web
Will there be catering provided at this event?
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Where do I see the list of vendors attending this event and the conference agenda?
This Eventbrite page will continue to be updated in the run up to the event so keep checking here as well as on social media by following @Probrand and the hashtag #midscybersecurity20
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please either bring a printed copy or electronic copy of your ticket.
Can I update my registration information?
You are able to go back and edit your registration via your confirmation email sent to you by Eventbrite.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket doesn't match the person who attends?
This is fine however it does mean the event organisers may not have a name badge prepared for you on the day itself.
- Event Information
- Gas Street Church, Birmingham
- 180 capacity
- Wed 11 - Wed 11 Nov
- 10:00 - 16:00
View all Events